8 июн. 2017 г.

Thanks for the Memories

Grimm 4×1


«Knowledge is Power.»

& Hank: We better figure this out pretty quick. And if we have to lie, we better all be telling the same one.

& Hank: You don’t want to look nervous.
    Nick: Do I look nervous?
    Hank: Second cup of coffee I didn’t ask for.

& Hank: Hey... monsters do live inside people. We deal with them every day.


& Rosalee: Oh, no.
    Monroe: That is not a good «oh, no.»
    Rosalee: Oh, I’m just hoping this isn’t some sort of Verfluchte Zwillingsschwester.
    Juliette: A what?!

& Nick: I don’t want you screwing up your life because of me.
    Monroe: Dude, I wouldn’t even have a life to screw up if it wasn’t for you, okay? So quit complaining.

& Nick: Let’s give him some Trubel.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий