30 июн. 2017 г.

Slip

Better Call Saul 3×8


& Dr. Lara Cruz: I’m just cautioning you not to push yourself too hard. Appreciate every step forward, but modulate your expectations.
    Chuck: Yes, absolutely.

& Chuck: This condition... to me, it’s as real as that chair. It’s as real as this house. It’s as real as you. But... what if it’s not? What if it’s all in my head? And if that’s true... if it’s not real... then what have I done?

& Jimmy: Yes, an ambulance. That’s a good idea. You guys have liability insurance, right?

& Chuck: Yellow bananas. Green grapes. Orange... oranges.

& Jimmy: You’re trying to sell something you shouldn’t have to someone who shouldn’t be buying it.

& Jimmy: Man’s gotta make a living. I’m just saying the way you make yours... rhymes with «mug mealer.»


& Jimmy: I’m not suing the city. I’m suing you! Personally!
    Parks Supervisor: You can’t do that.
    Jimmy: Buddy... this is the land of the free and the home of the lawsuit... I sure as shootin’ can.

& Jimmy: You knowingly prevented him from visiting his child in the hospital. If that isn’t intentional infliction of emotional distress, what is?
    Supervisor: That’s... crazy.
    Jimmy: Crazy hasn’t even started.

& Supervisor: The waiver clearly states...
    Jimmy: Now, that waiver’s gonna make Swiss cheese look solid. And in a personal lawsuit, it’s a fart in the wind.

& Jimmy: Look, out here, you might be King Douche-nozzle, but in court, you... are... little people. Look, the judge and I... we’ll gladly spend the next five years in the courtroom. But for you, it’s expensive. It’s very, very expensive. It’s third-mortgage expensive.

& Freddy: That was some Jedi mind shit right there! The best $700 I done ever spent.

& Gus: Perhaps there is a way. One with a degree more... difficulty.

& Gus: I would not take money from your family.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий