11 июн. 2017 г.

Josh Is the Man of My Dreams, Right?

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 2×11


& Rebecca: What’s two years when we’re gonna be married forever?

& Rebecca: Oh, um, go ahead.
    Nathaniel: No, you go.
    Rebecca: I’ll-I’ll just... I’ll wait and stir.
    Nathaniel: You’re gonna stir before you put in the creamer?
    Rebecca: Yeah. I like to saturate the wood.

& Rebecca: Okay. Code yellow... What? What is this? What are you doing?
    Paula: I’m sorry. I threw away that color chart you gave me.
    Rebecca: Oh, my God! Periods are code blue, because blue is the color of the liquid they use in tampon commercials, because men hate that women bleed.
    Paula: Right.
    Rebecca: No. Code yellow is man problems.
    Paula: Hidey hole!


& Darryl: Why don’t you just give him a call and tell him how you feel?
    Paula: I mean, I want to, but I just, I can’t. I can’t. I have my pride.
    Darryl: Paula, that is just silly. Can you cuddle pride? Can you take pride to the movies? Can pride pick a little piece of croissant out of your mustache?

& Rebecca: Oh, you think Harry Potter’s stupid?
    Nathaniel: No. I think that when people say they’re Ravenclaw, they really think that they’re Gryffindor but they don’t want to sound too braggy.
    Rebecca: Okay, wow. So you’ve seen one of the movies. Cool.
    Nathaniel: No, I’ve read all the books.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий