26 июл. 2011 г.

Wilfred 1x1

Happiness


“Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination.”
Mark Twain
{ . An optimistic start, need 2 say. }

& Ryan: So long, girl next door. Hope they find my body before the smell becomes a problem for you.

& Wilfred: Very nice. Some sofas, it’s impossible to get comfortable. Not this one.

& Wilfred: Got any DVDs?
    Ryan: A few.
    Wilfred: I like Matt Damon.

& Ryan: I’m not sure working in contract administration will me make me happy.
    Kristen: Happy?! You won’t be happy, Ryan?! You think dad is happy? You think I’m happy? You think I love pulliing out babies 24/7? I mean, my god, I have to eat with these hands!

& Kristen: Remember: It’s all about perception. Just got to change the way you’re seeing things. All right?
    Ryan: I work on that.

& Wilfred: Ryan, you’re already upset about the hole, yeah? I have enough urina to pour everything here.

& Wilfred: Ryan, fear has made you weak. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.
    Ryan: That’s from “Dune”. How do you know that?
    Wilfred: How do you know that?

& Ryan: In his boot?
    Wilfred: Well, they never check them first, do they?
    Ryan: What the hell. He deserves it. Well, come on, let’s go.
    Wilfred: Not so fast... He has another boot.


& Wilfred: You said yourself he deserves this. The bloody bike, the trash in the alley, do why he treat you like some insignificant lip dick wanker. How does that make you feel?
    Ryan: Angry!
    Wilfred: Well, it’s time to return the favor. You know you want too.
    Ryan: I’m not an animal.
    Wilfred: Then be a man! For once in your life, be a man and shit in that boot!

& Wilfred: When was the last time you felt this good?
    Ryan: Never.
    Wilfred: It’s call living, mate. You can feel this way forever. Trust our instincts. No more doubt. No fear. Just throw it away. ... Good boy! Welcome to your new life.
    Ryan: Aren’t you going to fetch it?
    Wilfred: Do you know how many balls I have?

& Ryan: This is my friend Wilfred.
    Kristen: He looks filthy.

& Ryan: Wilfred... How is gonna end?
    Wilfred: Hum?
    Ryan: This. Us. What’s gonna happen?
    Wilfred: Don’t know.
    Ryan: Anyway... It’s nice to have someone looking out for me.


On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий