6 июл. 2011 г.

Falling Skies 1x4

Grace

Season 1, Episode 4


& Harris: For all we know, this one’s a prime specimen, the Brad Bitt of Skitter world.

& Weaver: One objective leads to the next. First the bikes, then the drugs, then your son.

& Tom: I talk, you listen, and no weapon. You go unarmed.
    Pope: Unarmed? What am I, Canadian?

& Anthony: Black man with a gun... that’s your default?
    Pope: I just call them as I see them. So, what were you? Blood? Crips? Slytherin?
    Pope: Actually, Mr. Pope, I was part of the biggest gang in the world. I was Boston P.D.

& Dai: Maybe I’m lucky. I didn’t have anyone when they hit. I see you worry about them... Hal, Matt. Wouldn’t want that.
    Tom: Oh, I worried about them before the invasion, too. Trust me... Hal with a set of car keys is just as frightening as a Mech.
    Dai: Same worries, higher stakes.

& Hal: So, they fly across the Universe and wipe out mankind and they sleep like bats.
    Pope: At least they’re sleeping and not having Skitter group sex.

& Harris: Want a friend? Get a dog.


& Mike: Ricky?
    Rick: Who are you?
    Mike: It’s me. It’s dad.
    Rick: Who are you?

& Harris: She thinks the static may be caused by the Skitter’s reaction.
    Uncle Scott: You’re not saying that the Skitters have radios in their heads?
    Harris: Oh, yeah, that’s exactly what she’s saying. So what should I be looking for here? Tubes? Transistors? Subwoofer?

& Pope: Rise and shine.

& Tom: Well, we know a hell of a lot more about them today than we did yesterday.
    Weaver: You know, your optimism’s starting to get a little annoying.
    Tom: Would it help if I was a pessimist?

& Hal: I didn’t know you still had this. It’s the last one, right?
    Tom: “Deathly Hallows.” Yes. We were halfway through it when the attack happened.


On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий