21 июл. 2011 г.

Lie to Me 1x6

Do No Harm

Season 1, Episode 6


& Lightman: Girl goes missing, supermodel’s in rehab, Obama gets a new puppy, and you guys make freedom of the press The First Amendment... I don’t think this is what our founding fathers had in mind.

& Lightman: Maybe you should get a puppy. I could talk to Obama’s people.
    Gillian: Alec has allergies.
    Lightman: Poodles. No fur. They have hair.
{ !wow! didn't know }


& Lorraine Burch: Sammy... sweetheart... don’t you recognize us?
    Samantha: My name is Jessica, and I have to get home before my curfew.
    Lightman: Now, Samantha swallowed when she saw her parents. And she swallowed again when she said her name was Jessica. Swallowing is a sign of strong emotion. So, she recognized her parents, she lied about her name, and she knew she was lying. She’s too clean and well fed to be a runaway.

+ on Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий