6 июл. 2011 г.

30 Rock 3x7

Senor Macho Solo

Season 3, Episode 7


& Jake: I think you’ll find being my mother’s nurse a mixed bag. When she’s in a foul mood, it can be horribly unpleasant. But at other times, she is... asleep.
    Elisa: I understand. Elder care can be stressful.
    Jake: Uh, especially when the object of that care wanders around at night in depression-era petty pants.
    Elisa: You should’ve seen my Grandmother in her later years. Do you know what kind of clothes old Puerto Rican ladies wear around the house?..
    Jake: No.
    Elisa: Me neither ’cause she never wore any. But family is family. And you’re a good son.
    Jake: Well, i do what i can for my mother.
    Colleen: Jack, somebody’s gotta dry me off!

& Tracy: I know you’re not gonna leave me. I got somebody who’s gonna watch me die!
    Jake: Tracy, let’s not get emotional.
    Tracy: This is happening, Jack. You could stay or you could leave, but it’s gonna take a while.


& Jake: Jack Donaghy, Senior VP for Television and Microwave Oven Programming.
    Stewart: Stuart Lagrange, U.N. High Commission on Water Temperature and Food Taint*.

& Jake: The lady will be having the tasting menu. But with some substitutions. Instead of any of it, she’ll have a cup of hot water with a chicken bone in it and a bowl of salted ice cubes.


-- Dict:
Taint — пятно; зараза; испорченность

On Imdb.

!! Salma Hayek as a Puerto Rican Jake's mother's nurse!
+ Peter Dinklage as Stewart AKA Tyrion Lannister from the Game of Thrones.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий