8 июл. 2011 г.

Milf

& Nate: Okay nerds, enough tech talk. Let’s go get our sex on, eh?

& Nate: A philosophy major, eh? What are you going to do with that? Contemplate for hours about what a shitty idea it was to become a philosophy major? Yeah?

& Alex: So, Brandon, how did you become such a connoisseur of beer and generic pick-up lines?
    Brandon: Yeah, yeah. Uh... I watch a lot... a lot of tits... Titles! Movies, yeah. Uh, more books than anything. A lot of stuff in ’em... It helps.


& Holly Reese: That’s called sexting, right?

& Ross: Her husband got in on it too, didn’t he? That’s why you’re so damn embarrassed. You had a devil’s threeway. Homo.
    Nate: No, okay?! There was... There was another girl there... But she had boobs and not a penis. She had a... vagina, and it was warm and it was soft. Stop laughing! I am not a homo, okay? I did not have a devil’s threeway... I did not... Not completely.

& Mr. Reese: Oh, please. I see the way she’s looking at you. And that little game of crotch soccer, that wasn’t exactly her being magnanimous*. I’m gay, not stupid.


-- Dict:
magnanimous — великодушный


+ on Imdb.

Milf

__ Dull & boring. How could I be here? Dunno.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий