27 июл. 2011 г.

Falling Skies 1x7

Sanctuary: Part 2

Season 1, Episode 7


& Tessa’s Dad: You like that one, don’t you?
    Tessa: Dad!..
    Tessa’s Dad: You know why they’re here. Just... Don’t like him too much.

& Pope: I smell asparagus, which means you’re boiling it, which means you’re ruining it.

& Pope: Looks like these two won’t make it back to the 2nd Mass. Anytime soon. Civilization... you got to love it.

& Mike: Eli Russell.
    Clayton: Short answer? He was here.
    Mike: What’s the long answer?

& Clayton: ... And then they stopped. They stayed away for a week. It’s almost like they were saying, “Okay, thanks.”
    Mike: Thanks for what?
    Clayton: For not attacking when they had Megan, for letting them keep her. That’s what they figured. {...} All they wanted were the kids.
    Mike: A Skitter told you this?
    Clayton: Through Megan. Yeah. Mike, they didn’t want to die any more than we do, but they have their missions, too. It sounds crazy, but it’s like every group has to hit their numbers. Once we understood that, once we knew what they wanted and what they didn’t want, the arrangement... Just evolved.
    Mike: You’ve been trading kids to the Skitters?!
    Clayton: In return for immunity for my men and their families.


& Sarah: My timing always sucked.
    Margaret: What do you mean?
    Sarah: I had it all planned out. ...six weeks after I got pregnant, aliens invaded the planet.

& Ben: Hal... I, um... I never said thanks for... for getting me from the Skitters.
    Hal: You’re welcome... You math geek.
    Ben: Dumb jock.

& Sarah: You’ll do a C-section, right?
    Anne: I’m not an OB/GYN, and I’m not a surgeon.
    Margaret: You de-harnessed those kids.
    Anne: Yeah, with a blowtorch.

& Weaver: Breech? My first daughter was a breech baby.
    Anne: You’re going to help?
    Weaver: When my daughter was born, I helped the doula turn the baby from the outside.
    Anne: You assisted in an external cephalic version?
    Weaver: I never knew what they called it, but my wife and I did a home birth.

& Pope: I’m just getting started. Trying to give your kids a fighting chance.
    Tom: That doesn’t explain why you’re here.
    Pope: It’s complicated. I got no tolerance for anybody who gets into bed with the Skitters.

& Hal: Dad, what’d you do?
    Tom: You would have kept fighting, and they would have killed you, and I’m not gonna let that happen.
    Hal: Going back’s just as bad.
    Tom: First rule of combat is survive.

& Ben: Sorry about your dad.
    Rick: Why? Killing’s in their nature.
    Ben: Their nature?
    Rick: Humans. We would never kill one of our own. You should understand that.


On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий