24 июл. 2011 г.

Psychoville 2x6

& Mr. Jelly: I hate London. It’s a right shit hole. Look at all these weirdos.

& Mr. Jelly: I think that’s him. He said he’d have a green jacket on. The black swan has landed on the village green.
    London Man: What?!
    Mr. Jelly: Head?
    London Man: Fuck off, freak!

& Bishop: I’ve got a taxi waiting. Come on.
    Mr. Jelly: Taxi?! Who’s paying for that?

& Emily: I was sorry to hear about your mother.
    David: Why, what’s happened?
    Emily: Well... I heard she died.
    David: Oh, yeah... I knew that.
    Emily: She seemed really nice.
    David: She was. Mostly.

& Mr. Jelly: All I wanted to do was come to London and sell a dead Nazi’s head, but no, it has to be brought back to life first. Nothing’s ever straightforward is it?


& Grace: This is it, Kelvin. Wish me luck.
    Kelvin: Good luck, ma’am. ...
    Grace: Too much.

& David: My Mum...
                by David Sowerbutts.
        She always brought me cocoa
        She always brought me tea
        She always held my willy
        When I had to do a wee

        My mum said I am special
        I think that she is, too.
        And now that she’s not here
        I don’t know what to do.


& Grace: It’s alive!
    Mr. Jelly: ... He’s drowning. You’re drowning him!
    Grace: Tell them to drain the tank, Kelvin.
    Mr. Jelly: You didn’t think this through properly, did you?

& Ehrlichmann: Come where I can see you. ... Now I understand. You are one of the weak. You have no contribution to make to our society.
    Kerry: Says the head in a box.

& Mrs. Wren: Oh, no! Did I miss the end?

& TV reporter: ’The revivification of a frozen brain is still believed to be in the realms of science fiction. However, recent events suggest that the possibility may be closer than we think.’

& David: Do you want ice with that?..


On Imdb.

And this was the

End of the Show

Or just the end the Season 2?..
We'll see; sufficient number of loose ends left despite Grace Andrews' order.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий