20 июл. 2011 г.

Мужчины в большом городе

aka

Männerherzen


& Günther Stobanski: My name is Günther, by the way. And your’s?
    Maria Hellström: My — not.

& Günther: We’ve been talking a lot about me. Let’s talk about you, Betty... Do you like animals?

& Philip Henrion: Stop it! I’m the father.
    Surgeon: ...of this appendicitis?

& Günther: My name is Günther, by the way.
    Susanne Feldberg: That’s okay.


& Philip: Buggy PX-200 Turbo, sport version. IPod holder, leather seat, sun protection. With flexible removable wheels and two speeds, it’s ideal for any terrain. Absolutely.

& Philip: Nick, you do realize what is at stake? If I can’t imagine something, my child would grow in Australia and will play cricket!

& Günther: Did you know that crocodiles belong to the class of birds, from an evolutionary-biological point of view?

& Jerome: I lied to you all the time. But I don’t want this anymore. And I can’t lie to you.
    Bruce Berger: It’s OK, Jerome. At least you’re telling the truth.

& Niklas: Laura... I understand that there is nothing that could fix it. So... Well, I’ll even not say anything..... But I miss you. I miss your homepants. I miss your toothbrush. I miss your hair on the pillow. I even miss the way you snore.
    Laura: I do not snore!
    Niklas: Snore.
    Laura: No!
    Niklas: And how... I miss you.


On Imdb.

__ Very pleasant movie. Actors' work's amazing.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий