23 июл. 2011 г.

Lie to Me 1x7

The Best Policy

Season 1, Episode 7


& Gillian: We can’t do our jobs unless we know your priorities.
    Peters: I’m only going to say this once. I want Marcus released just as much as Nicole.
    Eli: You got it? I’m only going to say this once... classic qualifying statement. He wouldn’t need it if he was telling the truth.

& Lightman: What? What now?
    Torres: You saw her covering, right? I mean, you saw how upset she looked.
    Lightman: Congratulations. Once again you’ve arrived at the apparently foreign destination of “None of Your Damn Business”.

& Torres: Man, I don’t get you.
    Lightman: Good. Stop trying.


& Lightman: How many people in this world do you trust? How many?
    Torres: I don’t know. Ten. ... Six.
    Lightman: Well, when you get to my age, there’ll be three.

& Lightman: So, she bit her lip every time I went at her. Incredibly anxious.
    Torres: I don’t know how we missed it earlier.
    Lightman: Well, lie detection’s all about asking the right questions.

& Torres: Same lip bite. She does it every time she talks about that study. {...} She is totally freaked out.
    Lightman: She’s not the only one.
    Torres: What? He’s just staring at the floor.
    Lightman: Yeah, watch. He looks at her when she’s talking about the study and then catches her eye and then looks down and away. Signs of...
    Torres: Guilt.
    Lightman: Yeah.


On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий