9 июл. 2011 г.

Hanna

& Hanna: I just missed your heart.

& Erik: You must always be ready. Even when you’re sleeping. Think on your feet. Adapt...
    Hanna: Or die. I’ll do better next time.
    Erik: German. ...

& Hanna: I’m ready. I’m ready now.

& Hanna: Marissa Wiegler... come and find me.

& Sophie: Mum is against plastic surgery.
    Rachel: I am.
    Sophie: Mum doesn’t even wear make-up.
    Rachel: I don’t. I think it’s dishonest. This is my face, take it or leave it. If you study History of Art, Anthropology...
    Sebastian: Rachel got a first at Cambridge.
    Rachel: ...you learn that red lipstick mimic arousal and suggests the geography of the Labia Minora.
    Sophie: Puke!
    Rachel: Where as I have a lot of natural red pigments in my lips and so I really don’t need it.
    Sophie: Vomitory!

& Rachel: What did your mother die of?
    Hanna: Three bullets.


& Hanna: Are we going to kiss now?
    — Would you like to?
    Hanna: Kissing requires a total of 34 facial muscles and 112 postural muscles. The most important muscle involved is the Orbicularis Oris muscle, because it is used to pucker the lips.

& Hanna: I found breakfast.

& Sebastian: You know, I like to think that I have a rapport with kids. You know, I get with them.
    Marissa: You know, sir... it’s days like this that I really hate my job.
    Sebastian: Yeah, I’m sure you do...
    Marissa: This is very, very difficult. But sometimes children are bad people too.

& Hanna: Why do I need a piece of paper to tell me my name?
    Knepfler: Not you, not you my dear. But everyone else. We need paper and computers, so we don’t have to ask people their names to look them in the face.


+ on Imdb.

__ NOT Hollywood!

+ хорошо хоть, не в глаз кино. (c) anashulick

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий