9 июл. 2011 г.

Psychoville 2x3

& Grace: What’s the clown up to? Mr Jelly?
    Kelvin: Still visiting the old lady, the occasional children’s party. Nothing out of the ordinary.

& Grace: Mr Mansour. Can you see me?
    Mansour: Yes, I see you.
    Grace: Now, am I in high definition? We had these HDMI cables fitted. You should be able to tell if I hold up this. ... Never mind.

& Mansour: We are growing impatient, Miss Andrews. When will we see a return on our investment?
    Grace: I can assure you we are very close to making our presentation, Mr Mansour. I’m sure you can appreciate we’re working at the cutting-edge of technology here. {...}
    Mansour: I hope I need not remind you how much is at stake here, Miss Andrews?
    Grace: Of course. And I can assure you that we will leave no stone unturned... No offence.
    Mansour: What do you mean?
    Grace: Well, you stone people, don’t you? Do you?
    Mansour: ... I hope to hear from you soon.
    Grace: Shit! Think I put my foot in it, there.

& Hattie: Listen, Shahrouz, I don’t want to panic you, but we might have a bit of a problem.
    Shahrouz: Huh?
    Hattie: I’ve had a call from the man at the Home Office who’s processing your visa application.
    Shahrouz: Visa, yes.
    Hattie: Well, he’s suspicious about our wedding cos it was so close to the expiry date of your old visa, and he wants to do a home visit, just to check we are actually living as Mr and Mrs, what is it, Japan...?
    Shahrouz: Javanmardy.
    Hattie: That’s it! Hattie Javanmardy. Unreal.


& Tealeaf: He doesn’t blame you for anything. It wasn’t your fault. You were the one who was lied to.
    Mr Lomax: If I saw him it would only make things worse than they already are.
    Tealeaf: It wouldn’t, he sees you as his father.
    Mr Lomax: I am his father. That’s what he wants. I mean I’m his real father.
    Tealeaf: I thought Hancock...
    Mr Lomax: I am Hancock!

& Mr Lomax: Stone me, what a life.

& Hattie: Are you sure you don’t want a little glass of poo, we’re supposed to be celebrating?
    Shahrouz: No. I am not permitted to drink.
    Hattie: Mmmm. There’s other things you’re not permitted to do. But you still do them though, don’t you?
    Shahrouz: It is my religion.
    Hattie: Oh, God. I’m going to have to learn all about this, aren’t I? Are you going to try and convert me? Or should I try and convert you?

& Hattie: Do you think we should be heading upstairs? Just do what we’d normally do?
    Shahrouz: I sleep on the couch.
    Hattie: Don’t be daft*. You can sleep in my bed. I’ll go in the spare room. Besides, you’ve got to carry me up the stairs yet. ... That’s it. You see, we’ve got to observe each other’s customs, Shahrouz. It’s all part of being married.

& Mr Lomax: Hello, Billy. Please, come in.
    Detective Finney: Hello, Dad.

& Shahrouz: A-a-a-a-h! Hattie, what are you doing?
    Hattie: I am consummating* our relationship, Shahrouz.

& Shahrouz: This is all wrong.
    Hattie: I’m wearing your ring, Shahrouz. We’ve got a certificate of marriage downstairs, signed in the sight of God. You are my husband. And husbands sleep with their wives, Shahrouz. Sorry.
    Shahrouz: But, I am homosexual!
    Hattie: Nobody’s perfect. Come on.

& — Don’t worry, Mr Kakkar. We have your fee waiting for you. As we do for you, Mr Jolly. ... Once the client has received the kidney, of course.
    Mr Jelly: Of course. Right, well. I think I’ll just, er... go and, er... have a piss.


-- Dict:
daft — глупый
consummating — завершение


On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий