31 июл. 2011 г.

Blitz

& Detective Sergeant Tom Brant: This, lads... is a hurley, used in the Irish game of hurling... a cross between hockey and murder.

& Brant: A word of advice, girls. If you’re picking the wrong fight... at least pick the right weapon.

& Forensics Officer: Now, Sergeant, I’d like you to tell me once again... about your violent urges. Uh, I must insist that you extinguish that.
    Brant: And you’ll do what, exactly, if I don’t? Arrest me?
    FO: I’m not sure you realize the gravity of your situation.
    Brant: Nice pen.
    FO: Sergeant?
    Brant: Nice pen, I said. Says a lot about you... You like a solid phallic symbol between your fingers.

& FO: My report will be a major factor in whether you remain in the force. Ser... Sergeant Brant, sit down.
    Brant: The thing is, Doc... this is the only work I can do, and if I get bounced... I’m sure I’ll do something truly reckless.

& Brant: Run the description by me again.
    Pavel: Ain’t you gonna take any notes?
    Brant: Do I look like I carry a pencil?

& Brant: Christ, what is that? Hare Krishna food? Better put some meat in you, boy. A big juicy steak. Get the blood flowing.


& Brant: You had an affair with me?
    Porter Nash: I held back.

& DI Craig Stokes: What’s the problem? I just paid the bill!
    Barry Weiss (The Blitz): That’s funny... because you are the bill.

& Metals Dad: I’m the master of the fucking universe.

& Brant: A double Irish.
    Bartender: Can’t do, buddy. I’m closed.
    Brant: Listen up. I’m only gonna say this once. I ain’t your ’buddy.’ When I ask for a drink, you say, “Ice with that, sir?” Now let’s begin again. A double Irish.
    Bartender: You want ice with that, sir?
    Brant: Don’t be ridiculous. Who needs ice?
    Bartender: That’ll be five quid, sir.
    Brant: Like you said... you’re closed.

& Nash: We’re going to record this. Okay, Barry?
    Weiss: I want a lawyer and a sandwich. Oh, and I want to update my Facebook status.

& Nash: What’s this?
    Brant: Moonshine. Irish moonshine.
    Nash: Isn’t this stuff illegal?
    Brant: I fucking hope so.

& Brant: The point is, Barry... you’re nothing. No one cares. No one gives a fuck. Oh, and another thing. You, The Blitz.

On Imdb.

__ Statham's such the Statham.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий