16 июл. 2011 г.

Source Code

& Christina: Sean? Did I do something?
    Colter: Look, I can see that you think you know me, but I don’t know who you are. My name is Captain Colter Stevens. I fly helicopters for the U.S. Army in Afghanistan. Now approaching Glenbrook Station.

& Christina: ... So, what do you think? Am I on the right track?
    Colter: It’s the same train, but it’s different. Deep. I hope it’s different. I feel the same way. {...} Everything’s more beautiful in retrospect... This looks so real... Unbelievable detail.

& Colter: I want to talk to your commanding officer!
    Goodwin: You can talk to him upon completion of your mission.
    Colter: My mission is in Afghanistan, where my unit is. I flew two goddamn sorties yesterday!
    Goodwin: You’ve been with us for two months.

& Goodwin: Narrow the suspect pool. Look for ones who seem quiet or withdrawn. Who seem nervous. As always, you will have eight minutes.
    Colter: Eight minutes and then I blow up again?
    Goodwin: Yes.

& Colter: Anything out of the ordinary?.. I meant behavior on the train. Does anything, anybody seem strange to you?
    Christina: You’re a little strange.

& Colter: Do you know me well enough that if I did something that looked a little strange and was maybe even a little bit dangerous, but I told you to trust me anyway, that you could do that?
    Christina: No.
    Colter: ... Wow. That was honest. You’re beautiful. You’re kind. And you’re painfully honest.

& Christina: Who are you? And what did you do with Sean Fentress?
    Colter: It’s the new me.



& Colter: Goodwin, one soldier to another, am I dead?

& Dr. Rutledge: I’m sorry, Captain. I know you’re exhausted, and we’re all frustrated, but we cannot fail. You can do this.
    Colter: I can’t. I can’t.
    Dr. Rutledge: Yes, you can. You’re a born hero, son.

& Colter: Send me back in. ... Please don’t blow me up again.

& Goodwin: This is Beleaguered Castle. Captain, this is Beleaguered Castle. Acknowledge transmission.

& Colter: Are you married?
    Goodwin: Hmm? No. I am divorced.
    Colter: Do you think there’s an alternate version of you? A Goodwin who made different choices? Like, a you who didn’t get married and get divorced. Or just married someone else... A woman who took a different fork in the road...

& Goodwin: What you experienced was a shadow. It was an afterimage of a victim on a train. This is real life. Here.
    Colter: The one where you’re talking to a dead helicopter pilot?

& Goodwin: It’s a computer program, Captain. The girl on the train, all the others, they’re lost. I’m sorry about that.
    Colter: I get it. I get it. I know. Quantum physics, parabolic calculus. You’re wrong, Goodwin. You’re just plain wrong.

& Colter: Just give me a couple minutes, okay? And I’ll be right back. Gotta go save the world.
    Christina: I knew he was a keeper.

& Colter: And, I’m on the train... Everything’s gonna be okay.

& Colter: You’ve created a whole new world. Goodwin, if I’m right, somewhere at the Source Code facility you have a Captain Colter Stevens waiting to send on a mission. Promise me you’ll help him. And when you do, do me a favor. Tell him everything is gonna be okay.


+ on Imdb.

Source Code

__ That's it: Groundhog Day * Speed * Inception.

! Vera Farmiga as Goodwin, Michelle Monaghan as Christina. Yumi! Not to mention Jake Gyllenhaal, who's the best.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий