30 сент. 2020 г.

Our Mojo

Lucifer 5×7


Lucifer: Was I snoring like a truck driver? You know what, don't answer that, 'cause I just remembered you don't lie.

Lucifer: Are you cold?
Chloe: Cold? No, why?
Lucifer: Odd, given that Hell was supposed to freeze over. Hmm...

Chloe: You must have some preference. What do you truly desire?
Lucifer: I... I want to have sex with you another four times. Six, actually. What...
Chloe: Did I just mojo you?

Lucifer: What is that sound?
Linda: Oh. My boobs. I'm pumping. Wearable breast pumps. Best invention since the epidural.

Lucifer: The detective has mojo!

Lucifer: Do you think it's possible I've given my power to everyone I've ever had sex with and just never knew it?

Linda: Lucifer... what do you desire?.....
Lucifer: No. Nada. Totally limp.
Linda: Oof. Ouch.
Lucifer: Well, that's several million bullets dodged.

Linda: Lucifer, that's what being in a relationship is, sharing without losing yourself in the process.

Lucifer: You're right. I am, and always will be, master of the mojo. King of desire. Sultan of humans' innermost wishes. Thank you, Doctor!

Linda: Still pumping.

Lucifer: Detective, I think you stole my mojo.

Chloe: I don't have your mojo.
Lucifer: There's only one way to be sure.
Chloe: Right now? No! I'm not gonna mojo you here!

Mazikeen: How much does that kid need? I had two rocks when I was growing up. One sharp, one not. Take the sharp one and try to stab things. Take the dull one, try to make it sharp.
Amenadiel: That, um... That explains a lot.

Lucifer: As fun as it is to watch you use my... I mean, our, but really my mojo, I'd like it back. So... let's have sex again, me on top this time.

Mazikeen: Twenty-seven!
Amenadiel: I'm surprised you're keeping track.
Mazikeen: Humans count sheep, I count shots.

Mazikeen: I thought... Maybe... Maybe only... an angel could love a soulless demon.

Mazikeen: Ever heard of a demon getting a soul?
Amenadiel: I... I can't say that I have. But... No one ever heard of an angel and a human having a baby before. Or of the Devil falling in love.

Lucifer: Five-oh-seven. Shall we?

Pete: Deciding if I'm good enough or not, that's not up to me. I mean, that's up to her. So, all I can do is open up and let her in, and then she can judge for herself. Right?

Linda: By all means, enjoy this phase while it lasts.
Amenadiel: While it lasts?
Linda: No, I just mean if you and I do a good job, Charlie's gonna need us less and less every day, you know?

Chloe: Because you're vulnerable around me... I sometimes forget how strong you are. How powerful.
Lucifer: Less and less, as you're well aware.
Chloe: Feeling human... feeling weak, having to rely on other people, it must be so hard, so... scary for you.
Lucifer: I suppose what I call powerlessness is what everyone else calls a Tuesday.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий