25 сент. 2020 г.

The One Where No One's Ready

Friends 3×2


Joey: Okay. You hide my clothes. I'm gonna do the exact opposite to you.
Chandler: What, are you gonna show me my clothes?
Joey: Hey, opposite... is opposite.

Ross: What time is it? It's 7:33. I have 7 minutes. I have seven minutes!
Rachel: Which shoes should I wear? The black or the purple?
Ross: Just pick one, okay?
Phoebe: Oh, okay, okay. The black. Do you have black with little strappies?
Rachel: Yeah, but those go better with pants. Maybe I should wear pants...
Ross: Yeah, pants! What an idea! Or better yet, go without pants. I don't know what you're doing but just get in there... and pick out any shoes that fit your feet. I don't care if they match. I don't care if they make... your ankles or your knees or your earlobes look fat. Just do it! Go in there, pick something out so we can go.
Rachel: All right...

Chandler: You know what's weird? Donald Duck never wore pants. But when he gets out of the shower... he always puts a towel around his waist. I mean, what is that about?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий