20 сент. 2020 г.

Detective Amenadiel

Lucifer 5×5


Lucifer: What do you need, Detective? Please, just tell me what I can do to fix things.
Chloe: There is one thing you can do, but you're not going to like it.
Lucifer: Well, tell me.
Chloe: I need time... and I need space.

Amenadiel: There I was... wandering the corridors of Hell, when... I heard a voice. A voice that I never expected to hear in Hell.
Lucifer: Who was it? Mother Teresa, Mr. Rogers? Adele?

Lucifer: I just spent millennia down there diligently doing everything He asked without complaint, and you have one sleepover in Hell and Dad tells you your watch is over?
Amenadiel: You know Father works in...
Lucifer: If you finish that sentence, I will punch you in your "mysterious ways."

Mazikeen: I found the bitch.
Linda: Well, hi, Maze, and good morning to you, too.
Mazikeen: You were right. That abandonment stuff you talked about? Definitely her fault.

Linda: Maze, I know your mother abandoned you, but it might help to understand her perspective. Maybe... Maybe she was too young to handle it.
Mazikeen: My mother was 12,000 years old when she had me.
Linda: Well... Parenting at any age can be terrifying.

Chloe: Amenadiel, you're back. Wait, does that mean that Lucifer...
Amenadiel: No, no. He's still here. Everything in Hell has been taken care of.
Chloe: Well, I have no idea what that means, but just add it to the list.

Chloe: Luckily, I have this to keep me busy. You know, following clues, catching bad guys. Makes me feel like I have some semblance of control, even if I don't.

Chloe: Thank you for the offer. But for now, I'm going to stick to police work and avoid anything God-related.... Hilarious.

Ella: Hi. Longtime fan, first-time visitor. Almost signed up myself, actually.

Sister Molly: We're so blessed God sent you here to find who did this, Detective.
Chloe: Oh. Mm, yeah. Well, yes. That's what God does. Yep. Mm. Sends me here, sends me there, kills a nun, just so I can meet all of you, and...

Amenadiel: How can I help you, Chloe?


Dan: A murder, man, it's like a... It's like a gigantic puzzle, only you don't know what the corner pieces are, or what it's going to look like when it's done.
Lucifer: You just described torture. Trust me, I know.
Dan: It could take hours, days, years even, man.
Lucifer: Definitely torture...
Dan: But nothing in the world feels better than when you find that one piece, and then boom! Suddenly it all clicks together.

Dan: Shortcuts are not the answer, Lucifer. Hard work... pays off.

Mother Angelica: If there was more to tell, I would, but that's all I have. Everything else is in God's hands. If this is the path He wants me on... He must have his reasons.
Chloe: You're really willing to give up your free will, just like that?
Mother Angelica: I am willing to have faith.
Chloe: Oh, come on.
Mother Angelica: I know that look in your eyes. Over the years our convent has taken in many women like you, women who feel powerless, adrift. You have more control than you think, my child.
Chloe: Which is it? Control or faith? You can't have it both ways.
Mother Angelica: I have faith in you, Detective. You help the helpless. It takes great strength to do that...

Chloe: Amenadiel... You're my dad?
Amenadiel: .... Of course not!
Chloe: So "laid a blessing" isn't a euphemism?

Chloe: There is a huge difference, Lucifer. You were given a gift. I am that gift.

Amenadiel: Are you saying a goat ate your alibi?

Amenadiel: I admire you... You hit dead end after dead end, but you still keep on searching. Doesn't deter you. In fact, it only drives you to try harder.
Chloe: You make me sound like a sadist.

Chloe: I just don't... I don't know how long it's going to take me to get over this. I may never...
Lucifer: I understand, Detective.
Chloe: You do?
Lucifer: There are no shortcuts. Just... take all the time you need.

Amenadiel: Have faith, Hank.

Chloe: Lucifer. If that's true... If you choose to be vulnerable around me... then I choose to be vulnerable around you.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий