15 сент. 2020 г.

The One with Barry and Mindy's Wedding

Friends 2×24


Joey: I met the director. You'll never believe who it was.
— Who?
Joey: I'll give you one hint... Warren Beatty.

Joey: There's just one thing that might be a problem. See, I had to kiss this guy.
Phoebe: Because he was just so darn cute?
Joey: No, part of the audition. I'm up for the part of this guy... who the main guy kisses.
Ross: Well, you're an actor. I say you just suck it up and you do it. Or you just do it.

Joey: Hey, come on. I need your help here.
Phoebe: I'll do it. I've kissed him before. I can do it again.
Joey: See this, huh? This is a friend.
Phoebe: Uh-huh. Let's go. Oh, wait. I have gum... Okay... Good. Very good. Firm, but tender. I'd recommend you to a friend.

Monica: Do you not see kids in our future?
Dr. Burke: Oh. Heh. I love children. I have children. I don't wanna be 70 when our kids go off to college... and our life can finally start.

Phoebe: You gotta stop staring at the door... like a watched pot. If you keep looking at it, the door's never gonna boil.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий