9 сент. 2020 г.

Bum, bum, ciao

Money Heist 3×5


El Profesor: A state can accept that they had to deploy the army on the streets. A state can allow you to go into the national reserve and steal the gold, but there's something they can't allow to happen. A state can't tolerate you getting to their secrets.

El Profesor: Because in those 24 boxes, there are the secrets from the Ministry of the Interior, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Intelligence, and how they spend the reserve fund. The sewers of the state! All those things the system can't allow to go public, or they'd go down the drain where their own shit is hidden.

Palermo: Gay sex is the best in the world, and do you know why? It's obvious. Because there are no women.
Nairobi: You aren't homosexual, you're misogynistic.
Palermo: No, ma'am. Don't mistake misogyny with biology. They're facts. It's very simple. We, men, need to get rid of our poison. Every few hours, we need to boom boom. Later, we reject the body that we spilled it onto. It doesn't matter which body, we can't help but to reject it. Then, we say, "Ciao." Boom, boom, ciao.

Palermo: I'm going to tell you why, and it's controversial. That's because female sex is conditioned by procreation. In some way or another, you're looking for a man to exchange genes. To form a family, which is revolting. You have too many things in your head. We have only one. Ejaculate. That's why we do: boom, boom, ciao. ….
Denver: Look, your theory is fucking shit, but the rhythm is catchy.

Nairobi: We do everything with bubbles. It's addictive. Look at these! Golden seeds, Governor.
Gobernador del Banco de España: Miss, what you're doing here will bring countless consequences.
Tokio: That's the lesson: Nothing is free. Everything we do has consequences.


Raquel: I would love to do a trip like this with you some weekend. I mean, without having to rob anything. Yes, it could be our honeymoon.
El Profesor: Yes.
Raquel: Well, for that we would need to marry first.
El Profesor: Well, I'm already living with your mother. Marrying you wouldn't be an issue.

Raquel: Hey… If you want to marry me, ask for my hand properly.

Alicia Sierra: I know you like to negotiate with policewomen. Aren't you going to ask me what I'm wearing?
El Profesor: I imagine maternity clothes.
Alicia Sierra: Oh, how old-fashioned you are! Are you one of those men who wear undershirts?
El Profesor: Actually, I am, but… Inspector, the classics never die. Don't you think? Alas, you can look like Pablo Escobar with an undershirt or like Marlon Brando in A Streetcar Named Desire.

Coronel Tamayo: Why did you tell her that?
Alicia Sierra: Because this is a card game, and I went all-in. And now they will be fucked for a while. And that's what the game is about. Screwing someone.

Palermo: Let me tell you something that you need to know, because you're old enough. In the relationships of love, we have the lover and the beloved. The lover lives the relationship with passion, devotion, and romanticism. The beloved… simply enjoys being worshiped. I'm not saying being a lover is a bad thing. Don't get me wrong, please. But do you know what? Lovers suffer a lot, dear. Whereas, I have my fun. The only yield I get is sex. It's the fucking law of love, Nairobi. I'm sorry. It's the way it is.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий