21 сент. 2020 г.

I Found Out What the Secret to Murder Is: Friends. Best Friends.

Why Women Kill 1×7


Sheila Mosconi: You are getting your husband back...
Beth Ann Stanton: I'm so happy. Of course, I feel bad for April.
Sheila Mosconi: Why? She should've known what was coming. This is how the movie always ends: the man slinks back to his wife, and the whore ends up drunk and alone... Actually, now that I got four kids, it doesn't sound so bad.

Beth Ann Stanton: It's a true friendship.
Sheila Mosconi: She thinks your name is Sheila.
Beth Ann Stanton: I admit, it's a complicated...

Beth Ann Stanton: I don't want to drink right now.
Sheila Mosconi: Oh, honey. This is all for me. I find your life very stressful.

Robert Stanton: Look at this. Someone went to a lot of trouble.
Beth Ann Stanton: Oh, not so much. I just put out a few flowers, and the good silver, and the candlesticks your mother bought us. Would you like a mai tai before dinner?

Karl Grove: Listen, listen. I have spent my entire life putting off things that I thought there'd be time for later. Open doors don't stay open forever.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий