17 сент. 2020 г.

The One with the Princess Leia Fantasy

Friends 3×1


Rachel: Do you have any fun, you know, fantasy-type things?
Ross: No.
Rachel: Come on. You gotta have one.
Ross: Nope.
Rachel: Ross, you know what?... If you tell me, I might do it.
Ross: Okay. Ahem. Um. Did you ever see, um, Return of the Jedi?
Rachel: Yeah...

Ross: Do you remember the scene... with, um, Jabba the Hutt?
Rachel: ...
Ross: Jabba had as his prisoner... Princess Leia.
Rachel: Oh.

Ross: Yeah, Princess Leia and the gold bikini? Oh, every guy our age loved that.
Rachel: Really?
Ross: Mm-hm. Mm. It's huge! That's the moment when she stopped being a princess... and she became, like, you know, a woman.


Rachel: Did you ever do the Leia thing?
Phoebe: Oh, yeah. Mm-hm.
Rachel: Really? That great, huh?
Phoebe: No, it's just that I got this new pager, and I have it on "vibrate. "

Joey: Look, what do you want me to say?
Chandler: I want you to say that you like her!
Joey: I can't. It's like this chemical thing, you know? Every time she starts laughing, I just wanna... pull my arm off so I have something to throw at her.

Chandler: Oh, and by the way, there is no Count Rushmore!
Joey: Then who's the guy that painted the faces on the mountain?

Rachel: That is so sad. You're missing out on so much. I mean, the bonding and the sharing... and knowing they're going through the same thing you are.
Ross: Oh. So, what, you tell each other everything?
Rachel: Pretty much.
Ross: Did you talk about the Night of Five Times?

Janice: So I hear... you hate me!
Joey: I, uh, never said hate. I was very careful about that.
Janice: A little birdie told me you wanting to rip your arm off and throw it at me.
Joey: And you got "hate" from that? You're taking a big leap there, I, uh...

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий