3 сент. 2020 г.

The One with the Chicken Pox

Friends 2×23


Phoebe: He's my submarine guy. He resurfaces, like, every couple years... and we have the most amazing three days together. Only this time, he's coming for two weeks. Two whole weeks, which means "yay. "

Richard: Are you remaking the bed?
Monica: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. You know what? The way you did it, it was just fine.
Richard: Then you're redoing it because?..
Monica: If I tell you, you'll think I'm crazy.
Richard: You're pretty much running that risk either way.
Monica: Okay. You see... the duvet tag shouldn't be at the top left corner... it should be at the bottom right corner.
Richard: Uh-huh. Well, that's not so crazy.
Monica: I'm just easing you in.
Richard: Ha. All right.
Monica: All right, you see these little flower blossoms? They should be facing up, not down... because, well, the head of the bed is where the sun would be. You don't love me anymore, do you?
Richard: Actually, if it's possible, I love you more.
Monica: Really? Wow. Well, then, come on. I wanna show you how to fold the toilet paper into a point.

Chandler: Joey, ... I can get you a job right here as an entry-level processor.
Joey: Don't you need experience for a job like that?
Chandler: It's not that hard to learn. And as for people realizing you don't know what you're doing, hey, you're an actor. Act like a processor, people will think you're a processor.


Phoebe: No, no. You have to stay back. I have the pox.
Ryan: Chicken or small?
Phoebe: Chicken, which is so ironic considering I'm a vegetarian.

Monica: God, I love that I can be totally neurotic around you now. Tell me the truth.
Richard: Hmm.
Monica: Don't you like it better that everything on your desk is perpendicular?
Richard: If it's not a right angle, it is a wrong angle.

Monica: Big deal. So you have a side of the bed. Everybody has a side of the bed.
Richard: Hey, come on. You haven't heard my reason yet.
Monica: All right, go on.
Richard: Okay. I have to sleep on the west side... because I grew up in California... and otherwise...the ocean would be on the wrong side.
Monica: Oh, my God. You're a freak.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий