21 сент. 2020 г.

Marriages Don't Break Up on Account of Murder - It's Just a Symptom That Something Else Is Wrong

Why Women Kill 1×8


Sheila Mosconi: How could you say that, Beth Ann? What are you thinking? What are you thinking? I can't even believe you just said that! Get back here so I can give it to you! It's your mother's fault. Clearly, she forgot to teach you some of the basics. Things like, when you grow up, don't pretend to have cancer.
Beth Ann Stanton: Women lie to their husbands every day. Some lie about how much they spend. My lie's that I'm dying.
Sheila Mosconi: Just because you act classy doesn't mean you're not fucking crazy.

Enzo: How can I help you?
Beth Ann Stanton: Well, I was wondering if there was a cancer you could recommend.
Enzo: Recommend?!
Beth Ann Stanton: Something rare. That no one's ever heard of. It should be serious. Oh, but occasionally curable.

Beth Ann Stanton: No, this is the situation, and we all must accept it. Okay?
Robert Stanton: Okay.
Beth Ann Stanton: Now, obviously, if I'm going to fight this thing, I need you by my side. Constantly.
Robert Stanton: I'm not going anywhere. You're my wife. I meant it when I said, "Till death do us part."
Beth Ann Stanton: Oh, my darling. I'm going to hold you to that.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий