4 сент. 2020 г.

Never My Love

Outlander 5×12


Wendigo Donner: Where did you come from before you settled here? Do you have clear night skies where you come from? I can't tell one star from another like some people can. The Moon... that's the same wherever you go. Looks like a man on the moon... staring back at us.

Wendigo Donner: Does the name Ringo Starr mean anything to you?

Wendigo Donner: I should've known what you were... Before Dr. Rawlings... Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ. You don't act afraid of men. Most of the women from now do. You ought to act more afraid.

Jamie: Checked on the turkey. Oh, it gets bigger every year, as does our family.

Jamie: First, I, uh... I want to thank you all for being here today. I'm grateful for my beautiful wife, blood of my blood, bone of my bone. My heart was yours since I first saw ye. Ye've held my soul in your two hands, kept it safe. Slàinte.

Jamie: I have lived through war and lost much. I know what's worth a fight and what is not. Honor and courage are matters of the bone. And what a man will kill for, he'll sometimes die for, too. A man's life springs from his woman's bones, and in her blood is his honor christened. For the sake of love alone will I walk through fire again.

Claire: That post is crooked.
Jamie: Is that all? I'll mend it now.
Claire: No. We'll wait until tomorrow. Let's just enjoy this... ordinary day.

Claire: Oh, who knows how much longer we'll have this peace, knowing what's coming?
Jamie: Aye. Aye, the Revolution. The bravest are surely those with the clearest vision of what is before them... Glory, danger alike... Yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it... That was Thucydides who said that, not me.
Claire: Well, you'd know all about that, wouldn't you?
Jamie: Ah, it's only brave when there's a choice ye must make.
Claire: Well, we'll meet it the best we can.

Claire: I love you.
Jamie: When the day shall come that we do part... If my last words are not "I love you," ye ken it's because I didna have time.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий