2 сент. 2020 г.

Really Sad Devil Guy

Lucifer 5×1


Lee Garner: What the hell?
Lucifer: Precisely.

Ella: As far as I'm concerned, Lucifer can, well... He can go to Hell.

Ella: I'll know more when I get back to the lab.

— You ladies wanna dance? 'Cause on a scale from one to ten, you two are nines, and, uh, we're the ones you need.

Lee Garner: I'm in Hell? I... I don't understand.
Lucifer: Eternal damnation? Infinite suffering? It's a pretty straightforward concept.
Lee Garner: No, I mean, like... "Hell" Hell?
Lucifer: The one and only.
Lee Garner: Then get me the hell out of here!
Lucifer: It's not up to me, I'm afraid. In Hell, you are your own jailer. You brought yourself here.
Lee Garner: Then I'mma take myself on up outta here, then... How in the hell?!
Lucifer: Same response every time, and it's not that simple.

Lee Garner: But why am I here?
Lucifer: Well, that's between you and your own guilt. It's what brought you here, and it's what will torture you now through the end of time.

Lucifer: Please. Enjoy your eternity of suffering.
Lee Garner: Wait, man. You can't go. You can't just leave me here alone.
Lucifer: No, you won't be alone. My demons will always be on hand, torturing you and such, so chin up, mate.


Linda: I was hoping that you could teach him some science. I'm a firm believer in a strong STEM foundation.
Ella: Oh, yeah. Science, technology, engineering, math. Super important. Isn't Charlie, like, two months old?
Linda: Oh, I know what you're thinking. But Charlie is a special child.
Ella: Yeah. Every child is special in their mom's eyes, huh?
Linda: Yeah, no, but Charlie's actually special.
Ella: Yeah...
Linda: That's why the classical music, the science lessons, baby Pilates... It's all to harness his full potential, which is... Which is something the world has never seen.
Ella: Yeah...

Lucifer: So, back to your torture. And me to mine.

Lucifer: Well... I just used to call her "Detective," but... her name...

Lee Garner: Ah, man, ... You just seem like a really sad devil guy.

Linda: He's special.
Dan: Yeah. We all think our own kid can walk on water, right?
Linda: I hadn't thought of that... Cancel swimming lessons.

Lee Garner: Hey, this isn't just about me, is it? Whose Hell is this anyway?

'Lucifer': Hello, bad guys... I hope I'm not late to the party.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий