23 сент. 2020 г.

I Was Just Wondering What Makes Dames Like You So Deadly

Why Women Kill 1×9


Amy Grove: Stay home. You'll save me some embarrassment. Karl's not the only one everybody's talking about.
Simone Grove: My daughter is a monster.
Karl Grove: Well, she's a bride. It's basically the same thing.

Simone Grove: Karl, it's after 11:00. When are you going to the gallery?
Karl Grove: When people stop assuming you can catch AIDS from a lithograph.

Robert Stanton: Taking care of a baby is hard work. You might be too tired to keep singing.
April Warner: I'll never be too tired to sing.
Robert Stanton: We'll see.
April Warner: Rob... It's my dream.
Robert Stanton: And dreams are great, but you have to be realistic.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий