10 сент. 2020 г.

Pequeñas vacaciones

Money Heist 3×7


Helsinki: Arturito?!

Tokio: Happiness is a lightning bolt. An exhalation, and then, you fall. When you've touched the sky, the fall is colossal.

El Profesor: I feel like I am betraying the gang. I'm disrespecting... the robbery. My brother could mix a relationship with all this, I can't. I find it impossible. I can't, Raquel. I'm a chess player. Bobby Fischer would've never faced Spassky with his girlfriend at his side.

El Profesor: I think the protocol can wait.
Raquel: No, tell me about it. Take it as... some kind of job training under pressure.
El Profesor: Very well. Point one. Dispersion. If we're located, we'll have twice the opportunities if we separate, and we have to do that... very fast.

Raquel: Be careful. If they catch you, I'll kill you.

El Profesor: And point two.... Point two. In the emergency bags, we have to bring money, a camouflage net, a thermal blanket, a gun... And water to survive at least 72...
Raquel: What's the name of point two? You give everything a name.
El Profesor: Epicenter. In everyone's mind, there's a fixed idea, which is the fugitive runs away. But we won't run away. We'll stay there. We will stay still, whatever happens, within a 500-meter radius of wherever we are detected.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий