18 сент. 2020 г.

You Had Me at Homicide

Why Women Kill 1×4


Coroner: The purpose of an autopsy is to provide clarity. How did the victim die? Was death the result of a gunshot? Stabbing? Poison? How someone is killed is easy to understand. Why it happened, that's never so simple... But it always begins with a choice. It might be a decision to conduct a tawdry affair. A plan to keep secrets from a loved one. Or an agreement to bring a stranger into your bed... Yes. People make all sortsof questionable choices. Of course, that's what keeps me in business.

Beth Ann Stanton: Brownies? How are they an adventure?
April Warner: My recipe calls for a special ingredient... Grass.
Beth Ann Stanton: From your lawn?
April Warner: No, I'm talking about pot. You know, marijuana?
Beth Ann Stanton: You mean reefer?
April Warner: Oh. Look, it's not a big deal. Lots of people do it.
Beth Ann Stanton: Criminals! Musicians!

Amy Grove: And did I mention she's fat? 140 pounds if she's an ounce.
Karl Grove: Oh, 140, where did he find her, a carnival?
Simone Grove: You know, darling, it's not even noon yet.
Amy Grove: My fiancé fucked a beluga whale. Can I please get some support here?

Karl Grove: A-Amy, Amy. You're right. Your mother and I are sorting through some issues, and I'm not a perfect husband, and maybe Brad won't be either, but love is always a risk, and I know it's easy to think this is never going to last, so why don't I end it now, but... the chance for love doesn't come around every day. One must think long and hard before one casts it aside.

Coroner: If you visit your local morgue, you'll find the bodies of good people who made bad choices. Some engaged in reckless love affairs. Some invited violent strangers into their home. And some kept dark secrets from those they loved. Yes, it's choices like these that lead to death. And more importantly, murder.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий