12 сент. 2020 г.

I'd Like to Kill Ya, But I Just Washed My Hair

Why Women Kill 1×2


Neighbor: I asked my mother how something like that could happen. All she said was, "Marriage is harder than it looks."

Neighbor: I asked my fiancée what she thought had happened. All she said was, "Death is cheaper than divorce."

Neighbor: I turned to my wife and said, "Another love story has ended in murder. I can't believe it." My wife looked at me and said, "I can."

Robert Stanton: When I look at you, I don't see clothes or hair. I just see you... the girl I married.
Beth Ann Stanton: Is that so?
Robert Stanton: Yeah. I don't expect you to be chic or stylish. You're my wife. I just need you to be the... same old Beth.

Beth Ann Stanton: You've done that to Leo?
Sheila Mosconi: That's... how I got my Pontiac.
Beth Ann Stanton: And you really think Rob will like these things?
Sheila Mosconi: I do.
Beth Ann Stanton: And... I won't feel humiliated after?
Sheila Mosconi: Sex is how women gain power over men. And there is nothing humiliating about that.

Simone Grove: You knew my husband was cheating for two years and you said nothing?!
Naomi Harte: Wives always say they'd want to know if their husbands were cheating, but they never forgive the person who tells them.
Simone Grove: But you're my best friend!
Naomi Harte: And you're... one of mine.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий