7 сент. 2020 г.

Murder Means Never Having to Say You're Sorry


Why Women Kill 1×1


Eli Cohen: I tell you, there's nothing sexier than a girl who likes to take care of you.

Simone Grove: What did you do?! You think you're gonna get out of this by dying? Fuck you! I want to see you suffer in a one-bedroom apartment next to the airport, and you will not deny me that pleasure!

Jade: Go ahead, sit down. The orange juice is freshly squeezed, and I'm making pancakes.
Taylor Harding: Honey, you didn't have to do all this.
Jade: Oh, I wanted to. Cooking relaxes me.
Eli Cohen: Yeah, let her relax.

Eli Cohen: Jade. She cooks, she cleans, she juices...
Taylor Harding: She's the wife we always wanted.

Robert Stanton: Penny for your thoughts.
Beth Ann Stanton: Oh, I was just... thinking about... silly things.
Robert Stanton: What kind of silly things?
Beth Ann Stanton: I was wondering when you'll die.
Robert Stanton: Excuse me?!
Beth Ann Stanton: Oh... Whether it will be sooner rather than later.
Robert Stanton: I'm not dying anytime soon.
Beth Ann Stanton: You don't know that. You could be hit by a bus. Or have a stroke, or get... stabbed in the chest.


Lamar: I hear about a sexy lady who lives to serve, my imagination runs wild.
Eli Cohen: No, no, no, no. No. She's my wife's lover, not mine.
Lamar: Well, I would now like to say the two most beautiful words in the English language: three-way.
Eli Cohen: Technically, that's one word.
Lamar: Don't hit me with that hyphen bullshit. I'm trying to get you laid, bitch.

Simone Grove: It's funny, my first husband liked booze more than me. My second liked cocaine more than me. My third likes boys more than me. Am I the only one here seeing a pattern?

Narrator: It's a simple question, really. Why would a woman kill? And who would she murder? The man who did her wrong? The other woman? Perhaps a friend guilty of betrayal? To know the answer, you must listen to the woman's story. Discover her secrets. Only then can you understand the choices she made. You might condemn her. You might forgive her. You might think you'd have done the exact same thing. But for the woman who kills, only one question really matters... Does she get away with it?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий