5 сент. 2020 г.

Lucifer! Lucifer! Lucifer!

Lucifer 5×2


Ella: .... since no one's allowed in or out of the dome, it had to be one of those five. So we got ourselves a locked-door mystery, mi amiga.

Michael: Detective, what's wrong?
Chloe: You just lied to her.
Michael: Uh, no. You did. I just kept up the ruse.
Chloe: You never lie.
Michael: Remember, Detective, for you, I was only gone for two months. But for me, I was in Hell for thousands of years. A few things might have changed, maybe even improved. After all, a little white lie could be quite beneficial...

Michael: Oh, I love your bracelet. Did you make that?
Dan: Uh, no. No, it's amethyst. Cleansing my chakra.
Michael: Well, good luck with that.
Dan: Thanks, man.
Michael: See? Lucifer 2.0.

Michael: I'm not Lucifer! I'm not Lucifer! I'm not Lucifer!
Mazikeen: Lucifer told me he had a twin brother...
Michael: And you are Mazikeen. Nice to meet you. I'm Michael.

Michael: .... all I hear is, "Lucifer, Lucifer, Lucifer!"
Mazikeen: So you're jealous?
Michael: No. I'm pissed. Lucifer finally does what he's supposed to do without whining about it, and he gets praised? He rebelled against Dad. Almighty God, for God's sake. Since when do we congratulate a convict for serving a sentence?

Mazikeen: Seems to me you're the only one trying to fool people. Good luck with that. Humans are smart. Especially Chloe Decker.

Mazikeen: Do you even know how to be Lucifer?


Dan: What are you doing?
Michael: I'm literally doing nothing.
Dan: You never do nothing. Something is definitely up.

Michael: ... I'll see you later, Detective.
Chloe: Um... was that an invitation?
Dan: Don't ask me. The guy's a freaking enigma.

Brody: Jeff Bezos can Bezos our butt!

Chloe: You know, I am hungry. Do you want anything from the vending machine?

Michael: I've decided I'm not going to break Lucifer's life. I'm gonna take it. So, if you'll excuse me... I have a date to keep.

Chloe: Once I shot Lucifer to prove he was the Devil, and now I'm shooting you to prove you're not. .....
Michael: You know that won't kill me.
Chloe: Yeah, but it makes me feel better.

Michael: Lucifer's life sucks anyway. The only thing worse is the traffic.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий