23 сент. 2020 г.

Kill Me as If It Were the Last Time

Why Women Kill 1×10


Beth Ann Stanton: I've come up with a plan on how to kill our husbands. Please invite me in. This is the sort of thing we should discuss over coffee.

Mary Vlasin: But the Bible says, "Thou shalt not kill." God might not understand.
Beth Ann Stanton: Maybe not. But I'm sure God's wife will.

Taylor Harding: Like I've always said, my love story is with you. And I would choose you over a few casual hookups any day of the week.
Eli Cohen: It would just be you and me? Forsaking all others?
Taylor Harding: Till death do us part.
Eli Cohen: Did we just become Republicans?
Taylor Harding: I think we did.

Karl Grove: We've seen my future. I would rather choose life, but... life is... off the table. The only thing I can choose is when to die and... how.

Simone Grove: I hope to have a very happy life in this house.
Beth Ann Stanton: A happy life isn't hard to come by. The trick is to not regret the choices you made along the way.

Taylor Harding: Are you gonna miss the house?
Simone Grove: It's just a building. Home is where my family is.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий