28 сент. 2020 г.

The One with the Jam

Friends 3×3


Monica: Hey, look at me. I'm making jam. I've been at it since 4:00 this morning.
Ross: Where'd you get fruit at 4 in the morning?
Monica: Went down at the docks. Bet you didn't know you can get it wholesale.
Rachel: I didn't know there were docks.

Phoebe: When I was in junior high school... I went through this period where I thought I was a witch. And there was this guidance counselor who said something to me... that I think will help you a lot. He said, "Okay, you're not a witch. You're just an average student." See what I'm saying?
Malcolm: Not really.
Phoebe: Um, well, get over it.

Chandler: When Janice asked me and I said no... she took that to mean that I was calling her a cow.
Rachel: Okay, walk us through it, honey. Walk us through it.
Chandler: Okay, well, Janice said, uh: "Hi. Do I look fat today?" And I looked at her...
Ross: Whoa, whoa, whoa. You looked at her? You never look.
Rachel: Mm-mm.
Ross: You just answer. It's like a reflex. "Do I look fat?" "No." "Is she prettier than I am?" "No." "Does size matter?"
Rachel: No.
Ross: And it works both ways.
Chandler: Okay, so you both just know this stuff?
Ross: You know, after about 30 or 40 fights, you kind of catch on.

Ross: Okay, the sleeping thing. Very tricky business but there is something you can do.
Chandler: I thought you were cuddly sleepers.
Ross: No. No, not cuddly. Not me. Just her. I'm like you. I need the room. Okay, come here. Ahem. .... Okay. You're in bed. She's over on your side cuddling. Now, you wait for her to drift off... and then you hug her... and roll her over to her side of the bed. And then you... roll away. Hug for her. Roll for you.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий