11 мая 2020 г.

The One-At-A-Timing

Grace and Frankie 6×9


Grace: What the hell is going on here? I thought you picked Jack.
Frankie: Oh, Grace, I love that big, beautiful, simple mind of yours. But we are having the time of our lives, and so, I have decided not to choose. And it's working out perfectly.
Grace: Do they know that?
Frankie: Well, I told them both in a dream, so I'm sure on some level they know.
Grace: So you're two-timing them.
Frankie: No, I am one-at-a-timing them, simultaneously.

Nwabudike: "To go wrong in one's own way is better than to go right in someone else's." I think she's getting it.
Robert: Well, if she is getting it, then maybe you shouldn't be reading her a book about murder.

Jack: Wow, my apple just looks like an apple.
Frankie: I'm not angry with Grace!
Jack: Huh?
Frankie: All right, you've pulled it out of me. I'm very angry with Grace.
Jack: Should I pull some more out of you?

Frankie: Grace is bailing on me. She's closing the lid on Shark Tank.
Jack: Well, when God closes one lid, she opens another one.
Frankie: Thank you, Jack. That was very insightful.


Robert: He already has all of Bud's information!
Sol: All he has is a name.
Robert: And that name is Nwabudike Bergstein. How many of them do you think live here in San Diego? Or anywhere?
Allison: Well, if there were even two, it could buy us some time.

Jacob: Why are you wearing Frankie's robe?
Jack: Why are you feeding her cheese?
Jacob: I don't know. She likes cheese?
Frankie: Okay, guys, the good news is it's all out in the open now, and I know I feel relieved.

Jacob: Frankie, how could you do this to me?
Jack: And me.
Frankie: Are you two really upset, or is this just society telling you to be upset?
Jacob: No. I'm really upset.
Jack: And I'm wearing a ladies' rainbow robe.
Frankie: That robe is gender neutral.
Jacob: Frankie, what did you think was going to happen here?
Frankie: I don't know, but we were all having so much fun.
Jacob: But we didn't know that "we" were having fun. W-We thought "we" were having fun.
Jack: And I can't do "we."

Frankie: I was double-timing, and I was double-dumped. So now I'm eating double dumplings. Yeah, well, that's the trajectory.

Frankie: I wanted everything to be light and fun. I didn't want anyone to get hurt. Eventually, somebody always wants more. Surprisingly, it wasn't me.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий