29 мая 2020 г.

A Serial Killer's Guide to Life (2019)

Chuck Knoah: Visualize the future you want. Visualize it all. Visualize you becoming that person. Living through them. Taking a step in the body of the new you. This is who you can be.
     Step One. When you give yourself over to possibility, anything can and will happen...

Lou Farnt: Lets do this.
Val Stone: Get in. Let the voyage of self-discovery begin.

Chuck Knoah: Step Two. Believe in the power of you as I believe in the power of me.

Val Stone: This is the best decision you've ever made.
Lou Farnt: I know.
Val Stone: I was talking to myself.

Val Stone: Next stop: inner serenity.

Val Stone: Time to get moving. Lots more to fit in.

Chuck Knoah: Step three. Life is like a box of chocolates. All the crappy ones get left behind.

Val Stone: Don't worry, Marcus, it won't take a second.

Chuck Knoah: Step 4. An end is only a new beginning.


Val Stone: You've been thinking about everyone else your whole life. Now it's time to think about you.

Lou Farnt: I'm not who you think I am. But, you know, I hope youll be proud of me. I'm not a nobody anymore.

Chuck Knoah: Step 5. The anything can and will happen.

Chuck Knoah: Step 6. Unlock what is hidden within and you may like what you find.

Val Stone: What a journey...
Lou Farnt: You can say that again.

Lou Farnt: Where's Val?

Chuck Knoah: Visualize the future you want. Visualize you becoming that person. Living through them, taking a step in the body of the new you. The new, stronger, fitter, wealthier, more successful you. The only thing I would say is: be true to yourself. Love yourself. If I can have a little part in that, in their future lives, then that's great. Because for me, I get joy, I get love, I get happiness out of seeing others succeed. For me, that's my journey.

Chuck Knoah: I'm Chuck, I'm here to help. And if you wanna think of me as your god, your guru, go ahead, that's fine. But think about it for a second. Wouldn't it be better, wouldn't it be more life-changing, if you thought of me as a friend? Read the book, listen to the CD, you'll realize I'm your friend, I'm your best friend, I'm here to help you. And that's the only way we can all get what we want.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий