28 мая 2020 г.

Sex Education #2.8

Otis: Withholding of information is not technically a lie. And implementing an avoidance strategy will only suppress your negative emotions towards me, not make them dissipate.
Jean: Oh, you're going to therapize me. Go ahead. Have a seat. Show me your skills.

Otis: Fine. Okay, yes, I spoke to people at school. I gave out some advice. You can't arrest me for talking to people.
Jean: You don't invoice for a casual conversation.

Otis: Why do I always end up pissing everyone off?
Ola: I think you're always trying so hard to be a good guy that you end up not being a good guy.

Miss Sands: Remember, guys, today is about having fun... But it's also really important that we win. This is not a drill, guys. This is the endgame.

Adam: Still play the French horn?
Eric: I didn't think you knew what it was.
Adam: Trombone sounded funny.

Remi: Of course I like you. I just...
Otis: Then how could you leave me?
Remi: ... Because I'm an arsehole. I'm sure there are multiple ways of diagnosing my personality, but the chief ingredient is arsehole.
Otis: How do I not become an arsehole?
Remi: Just try and stay honest. 'Cause once you start lying, it's... it's very hard to stop.


Remi: When you're young... you think that everybody out there really... really gets you. But, you know, actually, only a handful of them do. All the people who like you, despite your faults. And then if you discard them, they will never come back. So, when you meet those people... you should just hold on to them. Really, really tightly. And don't let them go.

Viv: We're not giving up. We came here to win. And if we're not gonna win, at least we're gonna fight. ... And more important than that, we're a team. So, if we're gonna go down, we're gonna go down together.
Steve: Sorry, you kind of turned into Braveheart there. I love that film.
Viv: Pull yourself together, Steve.

Maxine: I thought this was Shakespeare?...
Mr. Groff: Uh, yes. I think our students are taking a postmodern approach.

Maureen: When you love a person, there's always a tiny part of you that's terrified that one day you're gonna lose them. And I think that your father's so scared of that emotion that... he stops himself feeling anything at all. But you have to let the people you love know that you love them, even if it causes you a great deal of pain.
Adam: Why? It sounds awful.
Maureen: Because you're alive.

Adam: I want to hold your hand.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий