2 мая 2020 г.

Something Unforgivable

Better Call Saul 5×10


Jimmy: B-Better to have more people around.

Jimmy: Am I bad for you?

Kim: You crossed a line. You're not gonna do it again.
Jimmy: ... Yeah.

Jimmy: Hey, Kim, we already sprang for this place. I'm just sayin' let's take advantage. You know, let's John and Yoko this sucker.

Kim: The way I see it, we just need to keep our eyes open and get on with our lives.
Jimmy: Kim, listen...
Kim: The courthouse... it's... it's three blocks from here. It's full of cops... police headquarters is right next door. Jimmy... it's gonna be fine. I'll see you later.

Howard: Laugh if you want, but no person in their right mind would behave the way Jimmy has. We are talking about someone who's not in control of himself.

Howard: You gotta listen to me. The man needs help.
Kim: Howard, I know Jimmy, and you're wrong.
Howard: You know who really knew Jimmy?.. Chuck.


Jimmy: Okay. Y-You saved my life. Thank you for that. But from here on out, I gotta be kept in the loop, man.

Kim: Oh, my God. That's great. It's great, right? So what's wrong? It's... It's over.
Jimmy: This time.
Kim: There's not gonna be a next time.
Jimmy: Kim...

Kim: I-It's... It's all about him... it's always all about him. The guy is in love with himself. He needed to be taken down a peg. So... what's next?... You went after his car. You went after his reputation. So... I think maybe the next thing is... his hair, right?

Lalo: To sleep and those who need it.
Nacho: To sleep.

Jimmy: Come on, Kim. We're not talking about a bar trick here. We're talking about scorched earth. We would have to hurt him. Hurt him bad.

Jimmy: Kim, doing this, that... It's not you. Okay? You would not be okay with it. Not in the cold light of day.
Kim: Wouldn't I?...

Kim: P-chew! P-chew!

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий