30 мая 2020 г.

Sucker of Souls

Love, Death & Robots 1×5


Flynn: Is that what we're looking for, Doctor?
Dr. Wehunt: I think it might be, Mr. Flynn. Do try to at least act excited.
Flynn: Mercenaries are like hookers, Doctor: pretending to be excited costs extra.

Simon: Hmm, let me see. "Entombed here, the Devourer of Children, the Black Prince, the Sucker of Souls"?
Flynn: Sucker. Heh, yeah.

Dr. Wehunt: It's him, the Impaler. Dracula! I did not think we would find him alive.

Flynn: What'd he say, Doc?
Dr. Wehunt: He said you're a warrior.
Flynn: God damn right I'm a warrior!
Dr. Wehunt: Yes, but he also added that he's looking forward to eating your still beating heart.

Flynn: Huh. Well, he's not the first man who got in trouble for eatin' a little pussy.

Flynn: Little pussy here saved our lives.
Gary: Yeah, I know it saved my life a few times...

Dr. Wehunt: It is the Impaler.
Micky: Isn't that a type of car?
Gary: That's an Impala, you stupid cunt.

Micky: So there's a Dracula out there, then?
Dr. Wehunt: Not a Dracula. The Dracula.

Flynn: Why? Why do you have C4, Gary?
Gary: Uhhh... Cave-ins?
Dr. Wehunt: It's not enough.

Dr. Wehunt: I'm an archaeologist, Mr. Flynn, not a tactician.
Flynn: Well, I'm an ex-soldier, not Buffy the fucking Vampire Slayer, but you don't see me crying in a corner.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий