17 мая 2020 г.

Sex Education #2.6

Eric: Don't cook a roast chicken. Cooking a roast chicken is not chill.

Otis: Hey, guys. Um... weird question. What do you know about anal douching?

Otis: If I'm not cooking a roast chicken, what are people going to eat?
Eric: Crisps. Otis, just crisps.

Otis: Squat, don't rush, push it in, compress the bulb. Pull to take it out.
Mr. Hendricks: What's going on?
Rahim: I'm teaching Otis how to douche.

Jean: A party?
Otis: No. Just a gathering.

Isaac: Seriously, my brain's a precious commodity, and it's slowly dying from boredom. Don't let it die, Maeve.
Maeve: ... all of our brains are slowly dying. You're not unique.

Isaac: People need people.
Maeve: Is that another NA motivational quote by any chance?
Isaac: No, more of a core value, actually.

Dex: Forty-three quintillion possible combinations, but in theory, it can be solved in just 20 moves.

Ola: I didn't know you were having a party...
Otis: Oh, hi, Ola. It was very spontaneous. Just... casual. It was a chill decision.

Rahim: If you are not ready to talk about douching with your boyfriend, you're definitely not ready to have his cock in your arse.

Adam: I'm scared. And I think I'm bisexual.

Adam: I feel like everyone hates me.
Eric: Well, it's kind of hard to like someone who doesn't like themselves.

Ola: You're welcome to him.

Adam: Do you wanna go smash some shit?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий