3 мая 2020 г.

A Secret Letter and a Lowly Disc of Processed Meat

Young Sheldon 3×21


Adult Sheldon: In every young man's life, there are milestones along the road to independence. Squashing one's very first bug... Tending to one's own boo-boo... And preparing a favorite meal without one's mommy.

Sheldon: Can you open this? I'm making spaghetti with hot dogs cut up in it.
Missy: You know there's a lady that does that for us, right?

Adult Sheldon: ...sometimes... freedom comes at a cost.

Meemaw: We haven't exactly been on speaking terms lately.
Georgie: Oh. I didn't know.
Meemaw: But we're about to be on yelling terms.
Georgie: This is exciting.

Missy: You're pretty cranky for a princess rodeo clown.

Sheldon: Would you care to explain this letter, which I didn't read but legally know the contents of?

Adult Sheldon: While she told me to go to my room, she didn't say stay there. Boy howdy, I do love a loophole...

George: How'd you even find me?
Sheldon: It's not like you come home smelling like coffee.

Mary: You should know... Caltech wasn't the only school that sent one.
George: Are you kidding me?!


Missy: They're fighting 'cause you're a freak. That's your fault.

Sheldon: What will convince her?
George: I don't know, but I'm sure between the two of us, we can come up with a plan.
Sheldon: Well, you managed to get her to marry you, so you do have a track record.

Sheldon: Well, how did you get her to agree to marry you?
George: Oh, that won't work. She doesn't drink anymore.

Mary: I... I never went to college. How can I prepare him?
Brenda: Mary, if that kid is smart enough to have colleges wanting him already, he's got to be smart enough to figure it out.

Brenda: Damn. Smoking, drinking, lying. You're covering all the sins today.

Sheldon: Hello, Mother. I'd like to present my case as to why I should be allowed to go to East Texas Tech next year. And I'll keep it simple so you don't get confused—

Sheldon: Sheldon Cooper, ready for college, ready to change the world.
George: Cut.

Mary: I guess our baby's going to college... Oh.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack
+ Vanity Card # 650!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий