10 мая 2020 г.

Hackers (1995)

Attorney: The defendant, Dade Murphy, who calls himself "Zero Cool," has repeatedly committed criminal acts of a malicious nature. This defendant possesses a superior intelligence, which he uses to a destructive and antisocial end. His computer virus crashed 1507 systems, including Wall Street trading systems, single-handedly causing a seven-point drop in the New York stock market.
     Dade Murphy, I hereby fine your family $45,000. I sentence you to probation, under which you are forbidden to own or operate a computer or a touchtone telephone until the day of your 18th birthday.

Mrs. Murphy: Dade.
Dade: Yeah, Ma?
Mrs. Murphy: What are you doing?
Dade: I'm taking over a TV network.
Mrs. Murphy: Finish up, honey, and get to sleep. And happy birthday.

Kate: You have your transfer forms?
Dade: It's a relatively straightforward question.

Dade: Well, it looks like I'm on top.
Phreak: Congratulations. No one's ever beat her before. You just made an enemy for life.

Jennifer: Just how dangerous are hackers?
Agent Gill: Well, hackers penetrate and ravage delicate private and publicly-owned computer systems, infecting them with viruses and stealing sensitive materials for their own ends. These people... They're terrorists.

Kate: I hope you don't screw like you type...
Dade: It has a killer refresh rate.
Kate: P6 chip. Triple the speed of the Pentium.
Dade: Yeah, it's not just the chip. It has a PCI bus. But you knew that.
Kate: Indeed. RISC architecture is gonna change everything...
Dade: Yeah. RISC is good.


Dade: And if I win?
Kate: Humph. Make it my first born.
Dade: Make it our first date.
Kate: You're not gonna win.
Dade: And you have to smile.
Kate: I don't do "dates." But I don't lose either. So you're on.

Dade: I win... you wear a dress on our date.
And if I win... so do you.
Dade: Deal.

Cereal: Awake-up call for the Nintendo generation. We demand free access to data.
Dade: Well, it comes with some responsibility.
Cereal: "When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child. I thought as a child. But when I became a man, I put away childish things."
Dade: What?
Cereal: It's Corinthians 1, Chapter 13, verse 11. You know, duh. Come on.

Dade: That's bullshit!
The Plague: What can I tell you? Computers never lie, kid.

Dade: You know... if I didn't live by a strict code of honor, I might take advantage of this situation... Erotically, as it were.

The Plague: Look, there is no right and wrong. There's only fun and boring. A 30-year prison sentence sounds pretty dull to me. Who do you prefer serves it... Us or them?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий