25 мая 2020 г.

Sex Education #2.7

Otis: We had sex without a condom?!

Eric: But you are not a virgin anymore! What?That's exciting, right?
Otis: It's not. Sex has consequences.

Miss Sands: No one has anything to say? Fine. You will circle every "A" in the paper until one of you owns up.
Maeve: That's not very productive, miss.
Miss Sands: Neither is slut-shaming your teacher. Get circling, girls. I'll be back to check on you.

Pharmacist: I can't sell it to you.
Otis: Why not?
Pharmacist: You don't have a vagina, sir.

Otis: I also want you to know if you are pregnant and chose to keep the baby, I'll quit school, get a job and provide for you both.

Pharmacist: That'll be £25.
Ruby: It's his penis, he's paying for it.

Viv: You guys are such clichés. Except for you, Lily. You're genuinely weird.
Olivia: What category are you in, Pythagoras, other than freak?
Viv: The really, really intelligent one.


Miss Sands: Anyone have anything to admit?... You can circle the "I"s next.

Mr. Hendricks: How long have you got?
Miss Sands: I gave them an impossible assignment about female solidarity, they won't finish for ages.
Mr. Hendricks: You're so evil.
Miss Sands: Say it again.

Eric: We can't touch each other in church.

Otis: You did give me consent, right? I'm kind of worried you didn't.

Otis: Was I... Was I okay at the sex bit? ....
Ruby: You weren't great, but you weren't terrible. You kept asking me if I was okay.
Otis: It's important to check in.
Ruby: It was every ten seconds.

Lily: I think if I had an extra arm growing in between my legs... I might want to show everyone too.

Jakob: I feel like I don't know him at all, like... like I've got a stranger living in my house.
Jean: I think we can't ever truly know these creatures that we created.

Jakob: Talk to him. That's all you can do.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий