3 мая 2020 г.

My Spy (2020)

JJ: Don't be crazy. I'm just a guy standing in front of another guy, asking him not to shoot him.
Bobbi: Oh, Christ. 'Notting Hill'!
David Kim: He's screwed.

JJ: There is one thing I'm good at... Kicking ass.

Bobbi: Oh, man. Bobbi Ulf, tech support. Can I just say, it's an honor to meet you. I have read every page of your case file and it's a page-turner, like 'Fifty Shades of Amazing'.

JJ: I'm losing my mind.
Bobbi: God, I can't take this.
JJ: I know.
Bobbi: The tension, the anticipation, the excitement. You could get addicted to the adrenaline high pretty quickly.
JJ: No, the boredom.
Bobbi: Oh, yeah. I know. There's so many layers, huh?

JJ: Do. Not. Touch.

Sophie: When you look out there, what do you see?
JJ: 90 civilians, minimal security, soft perimeter. No cover.
Sophie: Smiling people having fun. You should try it sometime.

Kate: Can I just help you...
JJ: No. No, it's OK, I'm good. I'm just gonna head home and gather my thoughts.

JJ: If you divide a dozen bad guys by the two of us, how many bad guys do each of us get to take down?
Sophie: Well, 12 divided by 2 is 6, but if your partner is Bobbi, you're taking down all 12 and she's cheering you on from the van.
Bobbi: Oh, but, wait, then seven more bad guys surround your compound and you don't know which way to go because your tech support hates you and drove away, so, oops, you're dead.

Bobbi: Oh, I'm gonna touch!

Bobbi: Freeze! I will shoot you right in your beautifully botoxed face.

Bobbi: Is it just me or does this seem familiar?
JJ: I'm a little busy right now!
Bobbi: No, I mean, the propeller and the fuel tank. It's like all we're missing is Nazis.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий