5 мая 2020 г.

The Hunt (2020)

Athena: "At least the hunt's coming up. Nothing better than going out to The Manor and slaughtering a dozen deplorables."

Athena: No sentimentality, comrade. War is war.

Richard: Fucking redneck.

Dead Sexy: Shoot me.
Staten Island: No, no, no, I'm not gonna shoot you.
Dead Sexy: Let go, you fucking snowflake!

Julius: Son, would you mind putting your gun away? You seem a little worked up, and you don't want it to go off by accident.
Staten Island: It's not gonna go off on accident. I own seven guns.
Miranda: Why?
Staten Island: What?
Miranda: Wh-Wh-Why do you own seven guns?
Staten Island: Because it's my constitutional right to protect myself if I should ever happen to be getting fucking shot at, which is exactly what's happening right now. Is that okay?
Miranda: So, those people that are shooting at you, they're just exercising the very same right?
Staten Island: What the fuck are you talking about?

Miranda: Oh, come on, honey. Tell me, what's wrong?
Julius: He's wearing a wedding ring.
Miranda: He's a monster. Honey, he probably uses the "N" word. And not even in private. He probably uses it on Twitter.
Julius: Those people suffered 400 years of bondage at the hands of that piece of shit's ancestors.
Miranda: "Those people"?
Julius: Sorry. Black people.
Miranda: African Americans.
Julius: Honey, it's...
Miranda: Privilege, Julius!
Julius: It's perfectly fine to call them "black" again.
Miranda: According to who?
Julius: NPR.
Miranda: Which consists almost exclusively of...
Julius: White people. We're the fucking worst!

Miranda: Honey, that's poison!
Julius: Y-You rigged the soda?
Miranda: No. There are 43 grams of sugar in that bottle.
Julius: Oh, good God, Miranda. You really scared me.
Miranda: I am not going to apologize for caring.

Crystal: Cigarettes in Arkansas only cost six bucks.

Gary: Sayonara, sugar tits.


Fauxnvoy: I-I'm just asking, why pick you of all people? You must have done something to pop up on their radar somehow. Otherwise, why target you so specifically?
Dan: We didn't do shit.
Fauxnvoy: Okay.
Dan: So, wh-what, you think this is our fucking fault?
Fauxnvoy: N-No. No, no, that's not what I'm... No, I would never blame the victim... There'd have to be a reason, is all. Can you think of anything... anything at all, no matter how minor... that might make somebody want to try something as...

Dan: Jesus.
Crystal: Nope, that's Gary.

Dan: Wh-Wh-What is that?
Crystal: It's where Mr. Bullshit was taking us.
Dan: This seems a little obvious, like... like maybe they wanted us to find it.
Crystal: Depends on whether they're smart pretending to be idiots, or idiots pretending to be smart.

Crystal: No. My mama used to tell me this story about the jackrabbit and the box turtle. The jackrabbit is a real dick, 'cause he brags all the time. Says nobody's faster than him. And, well, it's true. 'Cause every time he races, the jackrabbit always wins. The whole fucking forest has to put up with his shit... day in, day out. Fucker always wants to race just to rub it in some more. So the box turtle figures, "Why not? I'll give it a try." And the jackrabbit, like, laughs. Like, "Okay, this'll be fun. So let-let's fucking go." So bang! Jackrabbit leaves the box turtle in his fucking dust. I mean, he is way out in front. Of course he is, 'cause jackrabbit always wins. But he wants to put on a show and he'll make it seem close. So he stops, and he takes a nap. He sleeps longer than he wanted to. By the time he wakes up, the... I mean, he knows he's fucked. Jackrabbit... goes full tilt, but it's too late. The box turtle crosses the finish line first, and the crowd's like... Goes fucking wild. Later that night, box turtle's having dinner with his family. He's telling his little box turtles how he did it. "I mean, never give up. I... Just keep crawling forwards, and... you can overcome just about anything." Door smashes in. It's the jackrabbit. And he has a hammer. Smashes up the wife and kids first so the box turtle has to watch 'em die. And then it's his turn. Once the whole family's broken into little pieces... he sits down and eats their dinner. Every last bite. 'Cause the jackrabbit always wins.
Dan: Your mama told you that story?... Uh, so... so wait. So, who's the rabbit? I mean, i-is it us or them?

Crystal: I am, like... And, uh... I work at a car rental company. And there is nowhere to put that. So maybe today... I can, like...

Paul: Jesus, I can't believe you used that word.
Athena: "Manor"?
Paul: No. "Deplorables." It's... charged.
Athena: Oh, well, I initially typed "fucking rednecks," but then I decided that wasn't specific... What would you prefer I call them, Paul? "Gun-clutching homophobes"?
Paul: Hey, hey, stop, please!
Athena: "Academically challenged racists"?
Paul: Hey, hey!
Athena: What about "tooth-deprived bigots"?

Liberty: Jesus, Oliver, I don't think...
Oliver: Listen. Listen, listen, listen, listen, if we don't have at least one person of color in this, it is going to be problematic.
Crisis Mike: Um... I'm playing an Arab refugee. I'm from Connecticut. Isn't that a little problematic?

Athena: It's amazing to me. People go their entire lives without realizing the most simple, obvious truth... The only way to properly slice tomatoes is with a bread knife.

Athena: You know, most people think that you should use cheddar in a grilled cheese, but I use Gruyère. Nothing else has that kind of melt.

Crystal: Now, do I have to keep listening to Beethoven, or can we fucking get on with it?

Crystal: But why am I Snowball? Snowball is an idealist. He... he wants to make the world a better place. That's why the other pigs make up lies about him, turn him into the enemy. I think you should be Snowball.
Athena: You read Animal Farm?!
Crystal: Yes, ma'am, I did.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

+ Jason Blum @ The Ben Shapiro Show

Σ nostradamvs: «Злобное и смешное кино на избитую тему: кучка аристократов устраивает охоту на случайных людей, собранных для этого в огромном поместье. Но дальше всё разворачивается очень нетривиально: ...., ну и дальше весело и страшно. Подкачали лишь с одним — с финалом. Концовка нетривиального фильма — это обычная тупая драка Главной Хорошей и Главной Плохой...»

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий