8 мая 2020 г.

Searching for Brown Sugar Man

Atypical 3×10


Abby: Let's make a new account. Who would he wanna follow?
Sam: I don't know.
Abby: Well, what does he love more than anything in the world?
Sam: At weed, boobs, and dragons?

Sam: Do you drive?
Abby: No, do you?
Sam: Not with my eyes open.

Paige: This is so exciting! It's our first road trip. And our first wedding breakup.

Paige: What are you doing, you incompetent turd-sack! God, I will rip out your spine and eat it for dinner and use it to pick my frickin' teeth!

We're not homies anymore.
Sam: A wise you once said not to let one setback get you down.
I was naive, a fool... a wretch, unfit for this or any other world. And now I must suffer the consequences.

Sam: Okay, if you're gonna pass this test, we gotta study. "During data clustering, a nurse does what?"
Zahid: Clustering... Cluster F... orgy... nurse orgy?
Abby: That doesn't sound right.
Zahid: Shh. It's how I study. I find the fun words in the boring words. Nurse orgy, orgy-nizes... Oh! Nurse organizes cues into patterns that lead to the identification of diagnoses.
Sam: Correct.

Evan: I've spent most of my life just doing whatever is easy. And now I'm doing this EMT stuff, and it's really hard, but it's good. Now I feel like I've got a purpose. So, you know, just don't do the easy thing. Do the hard stuff.

Sam: I was really upset to have to take ethics at first... because there's no right or wrong answers and that's just dumb... But I did learn some things... mostly about myself, about how what's right and wrong changes... Everything changes, depending on the things and the people you love. And how even when something seems difficult or dangerous... there are instances when that doesn't matter at all.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий