6 мая 2020 г.

Passed Pawn

Westworld 3×7


Caleb: You say you wanna start a revolution. What kind of revolution are we waging here?

Dolores: I lived in hell. But there was beauty in it...

Dolores: I want a place for my kind... and for all of us... to be free.
Caleb: So how many more people are gonna have to die for this revolution?
Dolores: I don't know. My kind is all but extinct, thanks to Serac. But people... still have a chance. They'll need someone to lead them...

Caleb: I'm just a construction worker.
Dolores: For the first 35 years of my life, I was a bit player. A rancher's daughter. And when the time came, I knew I had to be more.

Dolores: We need to find Solomon.
Caleb: Who's Solomon?

Caleb: What happens if you don't come back?
Dolores: You spent your whole life believing you had no control, that you were a follower. Take whatever it gives you... and lead.

Solomon: Every human relationship can be adjusted with the right amount of money.

Maeve: You've died many times, but this will be your last.

Solomon: I must warn you...

Bernard: Dolores was made with a poetic sensibility. She won't destroy humanity. He will.

Solomon: Hello, Caleb. I have some instructions for you.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий