2 мая 2020 г.

Sonnie's Edge

Love, Death & Robots 1×1


Dicko: Yes. He's magnificent!
Sonnie: Yes. She is.
Dicko: Oh. Of course, my apologies, "she".

Dicko: What would you say if I asked you to lose tonight's match?
Sonnie: Fuck off.

Sonnie: I don't dive... and I don't lose.
Dicko: And what makes you so special?
Sonnie: I'm not special. Unique.

How do you do it, all this... fighting and hatred? Aren't you scared?
Sonnie: Scared? All the time. Now, hate... that was something I had to learn.

Sonnie: You don't come into this world with hate... but fear, that's primal. It fills your senses. You can see it, hear it... taste it... and it keeps me alive.

Jennifer: Everyone sees what they want to see.

Sonnie: Neat... trick. Not... good... enough.

Sonnie: You wanna know my edge?... Every time I step into that ring, I'm fighting for my life. That fear is my edge. That fear of death.

Sonnie: Are you scared now?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий