22 апр. 2023 г.

Wrong Place (2022)

Chloe Richards: The one thing about having cancer is that people cannot stay mad at you for too long.

Jake Brown: I'm here to update your security camera with our latest models. If uh... you could show me where your recordings are, I...
Jerry: You're in the wrong place. ... Just between you and me, we don't use those anymore.
Jake Brown: Are you sure about that?
Jerry: Yup. We got Frank Richards. Used to be the police captain. He's all the security we need.

Jake Brown: That shit's impossible. I saw him here.
Chloe Richards: You're obviously in the wrong place.

Chloe Richards: Never fuck with a bitch who's ready to die.

Jake Brown: Honestly, feel bad for you. Look at you. You're just an old man with an old gun. Nothing personal, pal, you're just in the wrong place at the wrong time.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий